Tuesday, August 15, 2006

De Bostoniensis..

Bismillah Arrahman AlRaheem: In the Name of Allah The Most Beneficient The Most Merciful
____________________________________________________________

Well..

Though I had several options to go travel for the last few weeks before school, I believe I'm going to stay in the Northeast.. There is still a lot I haven't done in Boston, and looking at the fact that I graduate next year this is the time to catch up on that stuff..

So much I want to write about, yet procrastination seems to take over every time I do it.. it will happen soon though.. or at least I hope.

Also a ton of books to read so that is one of the things I plan to achieve with the time I have left.

My back pain is better, but (due to travel) there is some sharp pain sometimes, can't wait till my next physical therapy session.

Laziness is a drug I hope I can get off.. :)



RvN

3 Comments:

Blogger lil fishy said...

at the start i read its as "bosnia" :O hehe
i suggest u go to san fransisco for vacation, its nice there. and hope ur back gets better, inshallah.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Lil fishy,

Thanks for the visit.. i'm sick of the West Coast.. Already been to San Francisco once this summer :)

Thanks for the kind wishes..

Y

4:52 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

I don't hate the West coast, just got sick of it.. I love the East coast, namely NYC and Boston that I know better than the rest coz i haven't been to many other places there..

It's true i think we all have that obsession, we hate being around Arabs abroad, yet we still enjoy seeing them and their zany antics..

Thanks for the kindness, all i need is some physical therapy and i think i'll feel better, then there's that workout *cough* plan i need to start on.. :P

Y

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.