Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lazing around

Bismillah Arrahman AlRaheem: In the Name of Allah The Most Beneficient The Most Merciful
____________________________________________________________

Greetings everyone,

10:36 am in Bostonia, weather is nice and temperature is 23 degrees Celsius (yes I insist on the metric system whenever I can even though I've been here for 3 years).

There's a high possibility I'm going to the Museum of Science today (finally), meeting up with my good friend Abu Tarab and his younger brother.

I was recently tagged by the lovely MYSTIQUE (http://mystiquesa.blogspot.com/), so I have to answer a series of questions..

Well, here goes:

1) if you could have dinner with any three people (except Mohammed, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr, Ghandi) then who would they be?(don't say Mother Teresa either)
1- Steve Jobs
2- Ernesto "Che" Guevara
3- Lord Belfour (and I won't tell you what I'm going to do to him after dinner)


1a) what would you eat?
Italian, Indian or Seafood


1b) what restaurant would it be?
Probably something with a view of the Sea/Ocean


2) if you could force everyone in the world to read one book (except for the Quran or the Bible) what would it be?
The books I intend to write in the future, the Harry Potter Series, Blink


3) is there a tv show you'd cancel dinner with your best friend for if you knew that a new episode was going to be airing once only? what is it?
Lots of TV shows that I've watched have had that effect on me, however if there was a way to tape it and watch it later I would do that. Otherwise, I'd invite me friend to watch it and eat with me as we watch it :) (Yes, I want the best of both worlds)


4) if someone told you that you could only have one hobby/favorite pass time for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Travel


5) which song is on the soundtrack of your life?
Many, most lately: "Just Be, DJ Tiesto", "Red to Black, Fort Minor feat. KENNA", "Unwell, Matchbox 20"


6) how old were you when you had your first crush? who was it?
I think I was in third grade, it was my best friend's sister (one of our neighbors) :)


7) if you could read the thoughts of any one person, who would it be?
Typically it would be a spouse/lover type of person, but I wouldn't because if I loved them that much, I would respect their telling me and hiding from me what they want etc. Thus, I would like to read the thoughts of the people wreaking havoc in the world today (not to point any fingers).


8) if you could block your thoughts from only one person, who would it be?
Anyone I love, sometimes the things I think about wouldn't portray me in a positive light to them.


9) if you could choose between life on earth forever or going to heaven, which would you choose?
Is there anything better than heaven? I'd say Heaven because I could choose not to have stupid people cause so much death.


10) when you die, what will your contribution to the world be?
My writing, My business ideas (if they go through In Sha Allah), my actions...

And I choose to tag:

Sunshine, Omar, and anyone else that reads this pretty much :)


RvN

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve Jobs!!! NIIIIIIIIIIICE :D:D:D

10:33 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Farooha you're tagged..

though i thought u stopped ur blog?

4:34 PM  
Blogger SunShine said...

oooo Steve Jobs!!! Nice one!! Brilliant =) LOL

12:13 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Farooha,

Great stuff, we'll discuss your responses sooon.. :)

Sunshine,

You were tagged. I'm awaiting your replies!

Y

12:34 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

SBS,

Thanks for the visit, and thank you for the nice comments..

I TAG you.. :)

RvN

9:53 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Yalla SBS,

I'm waiting :)

RvN

11:27 AM  
Blogger KGB agent said...

KEWL BLOG ... n nice answers
=D have fun....

4:17 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

KGB,

Thank you,

YOU'RE TAGGED!

RvN

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.