Saturday, March 18, 2006

Weekend Thoughts

Bismillah Arrahman AlRaheem
____________________________

Well, the first week after spring break was eventful to say the least. The School of Management talent show, the government elections, and the amount of work professors throw at you the minute you walk back into class after any break.

It's 10:05 am on a Saturday, the chillest day of the week, where u can sleep in, work or just trick yourself into planning to study (as we all do).

Well, today marks the first day of the BU world cup and my team "The Gulf Falcons" is competing. I can't play (WHICH IS KILLING ME) because I broke my collarbone in a snowmobiling accident (yes, dibabat thaljiyya). I feel much better now, but I can't work out or do any other intense physical activity for another 3-4 weeks (after the cup ends).

However, I'll be there with the team, managing them and leading the cheerleading squad.. so it should be fun.

Last night I slept through most of "V for vendetta" but I enjoyed the parts I saw, the friend accopmpanying me was a tad pissed, but I had no control over the situation (I sleep a lot in the cinema).

The reason is I've been waking up at 6 am (even if I don't have early class) almost every day, so by 10 pm i'm dead.

i'll unleash my old pieces (including Saudi fiction pieces) when the readership is significant.

From Boston, Massachusetts (Ma Shift Yousef for 5aleejis that can't say it and convince Americans that they're saying it right.. :P)

Have a great week/weekend.. :)

-Y ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Omar H. Al-Madhi said...

I wasn't pissed because you slept but rather because you dragged me into the movie then slept! :-D

Ay caramba hermanito.!!!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.