Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Steve Jobs' very first keynote speech (1984) - A LEGEND!

Bismillah Arrahman AlRaheem: In the Name of Allah The Most Beneficient The Most Merciful
____________________________________________________________

I know there are many MAC freakz out there like me, and I had to share this...

This is Steve Jobs' first keynote speech when he launched the very first MAC in 1984, he looks like a hollywood actor in this movie.. :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO7bM2_H3Tk

RvN

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam!
I just stumbled upon your blog and I must say it's pretty impressive. Made me really really nostalgic for Boston and all the 'academic' activities I used to do as a college student back in the 'late 90s' hehe. Keep up the good blogging! I like how all your entries start with Bismillah, not many people take the time to do that nowadays. Hope your clavicle has healed!

Former Boston-dwelling Saudi Woman

6:54 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Anonymous..

Thanks for the kind words and the visit...

My clavicle is much better alhamdulillah thanks for asking..

Keep reading and commenting and I'll keep writing :)

RvN

9:36 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Louls,

I'm really sorry, I don't usually post unless I have something to say and I've been kind of busy getting ready to go back to school..

Will post in the next few days, I promise :)

RvN

5:08 PM  
Blogger Omar H. Al-Madhi said...

funny how this happened on my 4th birthday (Jan 24, 84).

He is indeed a legend. Tuffa7a!!!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

TUFFA7 :D

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.