Monday, October 09, 2006

New Tag: DO IT

So I was tagged by Master OT..

Last birthday? June 8th
Last meal? Ma3mool + water for so7oor
Last spending splurge? My new digital camera i think
Last time you cried? It's been a while..
Last website visited? youtube.com
Last person you spoke to? My roommate at dawn while writing a last minute paper
Last song you listened to? Low rider
Last book you read? Blink
Last TV show watched? Whose line is it anyway?
Last person you IM’d? Omar from omar'z world
Last word you said? very true (discussing iftar options)

I tag everyone on my blogroll and anyone that feels like sharing in this blessed month :P

RvN

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

what sort of movie is, "The Kingdom?"

6:27 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Reem,

I think IMDB and wikipedia will do you more justice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_%28film%29

http://imdb.com/title/tt0431197/

If you need more detail please don't hesitate to ask..

RvN

7:46 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Thanks! sounds pretty interesting. what sort of work did you do for it?

4:03 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Consulting on anything and everything Saudi, in a nutshell :)

11:05 AM  
Blogger -OT- said...

Wooohoo, my tag is making its way across the Blogger world :D

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.