Thursday, July 16, 2009

Saudi Aramco "Weekly Caravan" Profile Piece on Yours Truly



Dear Readers,

It has been a while since I posted something, so I thought I would share something that came out last Tuesday in the Saudi Aramco Weekly Caravan publication. Every week the "Malame7" or Features column highlights 3 employees in the company from different fields and shares some of their achievements with the readership.

I was fortunate enough to get published this last week.




Let me know what you think!

Best,

RvN

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

8:29 PM  
Blogger mashael alhajeri said...

hey boston boy good to read u again ;)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Anonymous,
Thanks for the kind words, keep visiting, I can't promise I'll be superactive, I promise my posts will be well thought out or a candid look at what's happening with me..

Masha,

You have been missed, you were probably one of my 5 favorite blogs during the good times in the blogosphere..

Keep writing please, your style is something I enjoy just a little less than Nutella.. ;)

Y7

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.