Thursday, November 04, 2010

What's happening these days

Blogging from the office on a Thursday, didn't think that was going to happen working in the Semi-Government sector.. I was wrong.

It isn't that bad, it's easier to get things done when you don't have random emails, boss, and requests coming at you whenever you start focusing on a task.

Another reason is heading to the Celebration of Entrepreneurship conference later this week in Dubai. It should be nice to check out: www.abraaj.com/celebration.

Please come say hi if you see me there.

Other than that, I hate the graduate school application process and wish my life would fast forward (positively) and I had control over my weekends and free time.

Too many extracurriculars popping up and I really wanna do all of them.

Let's see how well I can manage my time.

I'm a bit more active on twitter since it's synced on my phone so feel free to submit a follower request if you look me up: "yamenalhajjar"

Y7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.