Thursday, May 04, 2006

Exams and Updates..

Bismillah Arrahman AlRaheem: In the Name of Allah The Most Beneficient The Most Merciful
___________________________________________________________________

So much to write about, just wanted to give you some quick updates.

* We're in exam week, I have a French Final today at 5 pm. Finance on Monday the 8th, and Philosophy on the 9th after which I'm done.

* This Friday I'm attending a 4 day Life management symposium/forum which has had the best effect on some of the people I know and they're lives have changed completely (they've become extremely successful individuals).

GO TO: landmarkeducation.com for more info.

* This Saturday is the screening of an MIT production I acted in titled "Save the Hijabi Princess", I acted teh part of a blind Colonel in the Emir's Army. I will update you with links when I get them.

* I will be leaving for the London study abroad program on May 16th probably (BU graduation is on the 14th), anD I'm leaving early because I was chosen to be a Resident Advisor (which may mean free housing and lots of regulating :)).

* I will be in London/Europe from May 16th - Sep. 3 so please let me know if you're coming to London or anywhere in Europe as I'm willing to make the trip.

* I will be interning in an Investment Bank in London (hopefully JP Morgan) in sha Allah.

* My lower back (protruding disc problem) is much better, my physical therapist is impressed, so hopefully full recovery soon!!!!

* MORE TO COME..

Don't forget me in your prayers.. MISS YA ALL!

-YSH ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Abu Miftah said...

Congrats, you get to live with this British! Allaah y3eenak bro...

How bout doing an intern at a ghetto investment bank in Miami, or better yet, you can set up a Lemonade Stand in Madinah ?

Whatever you do, lemme know, I'll fund your enterprise... insha Allah

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.